Monday, April 12, 2010

FAQS Page.. updated as needed!!

Q: When are you leaving??
A: Ryan and I will be leaving Beaverton Michigan for Howard City Michigan on May 1st.

Q: Will you have a support vehicle?
A: No, this will be a totally self-supporting trip. We do have contacts available for emergency situations.

Q: Are you nuts?
A: Yes!!...why?

Q: Ultimate Destination???
A: The moon!!! Which way???... No seriously, Boise Idaho is where this trip will cease going west..

Q: How are you getting home??
A: Rocket ship!!! or Amtrak.. which ever gets us there!

Q: Are you on Facebook?
A: Yes I am.. Add me if you would like www.facebook.com/rideforhope

Q: How will I know where you are each day??
A: I will post a google map link of Departure and Arrival points each day. The turn by turn wont be exact so don't try to follow us like creepy stalkers!! Plus, we can pedal faster than you!! Mwahahah!! I will also post things like daily mileage, overall mileage.. Number of times we think to ourselves, "What are we doin??".. that kind of thing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,
    Your trip sounds like a great adventure. I hope you don't have to make 70 miles a day! My husband and I love to tour because we stop and meet people and see everything on the way.
    Have a safe trip - we'll be watching from Michigan
    the Feeneys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Feeney!
    We are very excited to be heading out! Im getting pretty restless and ready to hit the road! :)
    Im glad you'll be following along.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete